Mitt Romney, This Is Your Political Life
A group I’d honestly not heard of until now, CampaignToDefeatObama.com, has put together a video showing, as the title says, “Liberal Mitt’s Greatest Hits,” and it really shows what kind of politician the GOP Establishment is now supporting.
A few points of interest:
- For those that think Mitt is the new Reagan, watch the segment starting at around 1:10; and the segment immediately following it, where he sounds positively Democratic.
- At about 2:35 we hear Mitt supporting the so-called stimulus, immediately after that, he supports TARP and the bailouts, showing clearly his big-government credentials.
- At 5:35, he says that illegal aliens should be able to apply for permanent residency or citizenship, which is far worse than anything Rick Perry has done with regards to the illegal immigrants in Texas.
- At 7:00, Mitt admits that RomneyCare isn’t bringing healthcare costs down, and defends the RomneyCare mandate.
- And the best part is right at 8:30. Suffice it to say, that’s not the endorsement any Republican in good standing should want.
This man is clearly no conservative, and shouldn’t get any support from those who consider themselves conservatives.